Meetings and Agendas
City Council meeting agendas
View the latest agenda
View past agendas
Download the PDF:
4/22/14 City Council Action Agenda
4/22/14 City Council Agenda Packet (PDF)
When does the City Council meet?
Other meeting agendas
The City Council also serves as the Carlsbad Municipal Water District Board, the Community Development Commission, the Public Improvement Board, the Industrial Development Board and the Public Financing Authority. These agencies hold meetings on an as-needed basis.
Agendas may also be found in the following locations:
- The City Clerk's office,1200 Carlsbad Village Drive, on the Friday prior to each Tuesday meeting
- The Cole and Dove libraries, on the Friday prior to each Tuesday meeting
- At least 72 hours before the meeting, posted outside Council Chambers, 1200 Carlsbad Village Drive
Boards and Commissions
Agendas for boards, commissions and committees are available from the departments with supporting staff to each board,commission or committee.
- Watch in person: Come to the City Council chambers, 1200 Carlsbad Village Drive to see a City Council meeting in person. Carlsbad Municipal Code Section 1.20.010 states that regular dates and times for City Council meetings shall be determined by a Council adopted resolution. Please see the Council Calendar for the dates of the regular Council meetings for 2013. Meetings begin at 6 pm and are publically noticed at least 72 hours in advance.
- Watch online: City Council meetings are streamed live on the city website and can be watched at a later date too. Looking for a specific agenda item? Just click on the topic to see that part of the meeting.
- Watch on TV: City Council meetings play live on the city's cable channel (Time Warner 24/126 and AT&T U-Verse 99), and they replay throughout the week. Check the schedule for times.
- Access through podcasts: Download a video or audio podcast from iTunes or watch on an MP3 player.
The documents approved by the City Council are accessible the following Monday after the meeting through the city's document management system.