6435 Ambrosia Lane
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Located in central Carlsbad near the intersection of Poinsettia Lane and Ambrosia Lane, this 24-acre park is home to a variety of sports activities for all ages, including basketball, soccer and softball. Aviara Park was one of the first parks in Carlsbad to utilize synthetic turf fields. The park is ideal for hosting family or company picnics and community gatherings.
- Five covered and lighted picnic areas, all with barbeques and electrical outlets
- Full-size lighted synthetic turf soccer field
- Lighted natural turf softball/baseball field
- Outdoor basketball courts (four half-courts)
- Large children’s play area for tots and all ages
- Meeting room
- Panoramic views
Athletic field use
- Any organized athletic activity requires an approved facility use application, approved liability insurance, and payment of all applicable fees
- All requests for athletic field use must be submitted at least 30 days in advance
- For more information, please call 760-931-6528
Learn about the public art at this park: sports cut-outs, photo rock sculptures.